Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weather

Like I said, this is the strangest weather I have ever seen...and we have some pretty strange weather in Nebraska. Yesterday the sky was clear...five minutes later, it was blizzarding outside. First, there where giant fluffy snowflakes and then they turned into mini snowballs. It was like hail but it was compacked snow, not ice. Then, five minutes later it started lightning and thundering. Let me remind you it was SNOWING not RAINING and there was still lighting and thunder. Crazy. Then today, again the sky was clear one minute and the next time I looked up there was a blizzard. The blizzard turned into a huge foggy mist. I couldn't see the buildings right across the street. Another five minutes later, the sun was shining again. Now there is not a cloud in the sky and I am watching the sun set. Only in Estonia can you find snow, snow-hail, sunlight, fog, thunder, and lighting all in one day!

1 comment:

  1. wow! i thought our weather was strange. we keep getting flash blizzards, but no lightning or thunder! i think Norway might be a bit more like Nebraska that way.

    ReplyDelete