Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Nussa Update

I have still been religiously eating my Nussa on everything. However, we have now decided to switch to the legit Nutella because we are so hooked on this stuff that we are worried we will not know what to do with ourselves when we come back home because they do not make Nussa in the United States. But they do make Nutella!!! So we decided it was best to get addicted to Nutella, eventhough we like Nussa better. We slowly acclimated ourselves to the Nutella by mixing Nussa and Nutella together. I have still been experimenting with different ways to eat Nutella. I have now tried it on toasted bread, not reccomended, with oreo cookies, too much chocolate, and on bread with peanut butter. My favorite is with peanut butter because it taste like a giant Reese Pieces candy bar. I just learned that every country has its own style of making Nutella so its no wonder why I never liked it back home, but I can't live a day without it here. It looks like I'll be leaving my clothes here and packing my suitcase with a lifetime supply of Nutella and Nussa.
The magical sandwich.
Pure joy and delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment