Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ridin' In Style

You know how little kids always want a hot wheel car to drive, or a scooter, or even a bike when they are little? That is not the case here. All the kids want sleds! When we are walking around town, we always see parents pulling their kids in sleds through the snow. How sweet is that!? I wish I was pulled around when I was little. These kids just sit in the sled looking like a mix between an Eskimo, an Ompa Loompa, and a marshmellow with their puffy coats and a giant smiles on their faces. When we get tired of walking or standing we make a joke about who will be pulling us back in the sled because we are too tired to walk.


Jealous. That's all I have to say.


I had to chase this lady down so I could sneak a picture. We haven't seen kids in sleds for a week because a lot of the snow has melted so they can't use their sleds, but it snowed last night so they busted them out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment